Header Ads

Dwayne Bravo Retires from International Cricket



Windies all-rounder Dwayne Braov has announced his retirement from International cricket.

His involvement in other T20 Leagues around the globe will not be hindered by this decision.

The 35-year-old made his debut in 2004 and played 40 Tests (2200 runs & 86 wickets), 164 ODIs (2968 runs & 199 wickets ) and 66 T20Is.

An official statement from Bravo read:

"Today I want to confirm to the cricket world that I have officially retired from international cricket in all formats of the game. After 14 years when I made my debut for the West Indies, I still remember that moment I received the maroon cap before walking onto the Lords Cricket Ground against England in July 2004. The enthusiasm and passion I felt then, I have kept with me throughout my career.

"However, I must accept that for me to preserve my longevity as a professional cricketer, I must do as others before have done, leave the international arena for the next generation of players."

No comments

Powered by Blogger.